Canada, second largest country in the world, offers an incredible geographical variety. The main cities are known for their spectacular beauty, cultural diversity, historic sites, national parks and more. Every year, millions of visitors from around the world arrive in Canada.

Tourist Visa or ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization)

Before you plan your trip, you should find out if you need a visa to enter Canada and meet specific requirements.

The Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) started in 2016 as a new requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals flying to or transiting through Canada.

Only travelers from countries who do not require a visa to visit Canada are required to get an ETA, and only if they are travelling to Canada by air. If you are from a visa-exempt country visiting Canada by land, you do not need an ETA.

ImmiBay Immigration will gladly help you through the process. Contact us today! 

Super Visa

This type of visa is for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents who wish to visit their children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time without the need of renewing their status.

ImmiBay Immigration will assist you decide if the Super Visa is a good option for you!


  • Valid travel document (passport)
  • Proof of enough funds to cover your stay in Canada
  • Proof of strong ties to your home country
  • Medical examination
  • Canadian medical insurance valid for at least one year
  • Invitation letter from your child/grandchild stating a promise of financial support during your stay
  • Proof of minimum income from your child/grandchild